HANK FM BRIBE MONEY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY, WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW).
Promotion Period: This Contest is scheduled to begin on 4/6/2017 and end on 5/26/2017 during designated station events (the “Promotion Period”). Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal residents of the U.S., who reside within 75 miles of Oklahoma City, OK; who are age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid Oklahoma driver’s license, except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter: a. Employees, officers, and directors of Champlin Broadcasting (“Sponsor”/ “Administrator”), each of their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion (collectively “Released Parties”) and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grand children) and each of their respective spouses. b. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to visit a designated station events between the Promotion Period.
How to Enter: On-Air: Listen to KNAH-FM between the Registration Period listed above. At scheduled times throughout the Registration Period as solely determined by Administrator, the on-air announcer will announce the contest, then instruct listeners to call the studio contest line A designated caller, as determined and announced on-air for each contest attempt (example: caller 19.) will be randomly selected to qualify for a chance to participate in the grand prize contest (see below). The designated caller is at the announcer’s discretion. Administrator is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his or her telephone call.
1. For the purpose of this contest, a maximum of 37 contestant(s) will be given the opportunity to match exactly a predetermined four (4) digit number combination which has been pre-programmed into the “Gun Safe” website provided by IP Group. The $100,000.00 grand prize will be awarded to a contestant who matches exactly the predetermined winning combination which is on file at IP Group (see item 5). There may be no more than 37 total guess(es), which are eligible for this contest under any circumstance. There shall be a maximum of one (1) winner covered by this contract.
2. Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of the client or any promotional agency involved with this promotion shall be INELIGIBLE to participate.
3. Contestant(s) for this event will be selected by phone. No contestant may submit more than one (1) entry. There will be a maximum of 37 guess(es) acknowledged for this contest.
4. The schedule of prize awards is as follows: maximum aggregate liability: $100,000.00 (maximum 1 winner(s)); this contract covers a maximum total of 37 guess(es) throughout the following contest date(s): 4/6/2017 - 5/26/2017.
5. Under no circumstances will any party other than IP Group have knowledge of the official winning number combination. The preselected winning number will be placed in a sealed master envelope and provided to the client contest supervisor at least two (2) days prior to the beginning of the event. The “Gun Safe” website provided by IP Group will be calibrated to the predetermined grand prize winning number combination contained in the sealed master envelope. Releasing the winning combination in any manner prior to the conclusion of this contest will result in a claim denial. Nothing may be done to enhance a contestant’s normal chances of winning
6. The following procedure will take place during the execution of the promotion:
a) There may be a maximum total of 37 attempts at entering a number combination into the “Gun Safe” website. Entering any more than 37 number combinations or entering additional number guesses at any other time other than the contest dates specified by this contract will invalidate this contract and no claim will be acknowledged. b) Each contestant will attempt the contest by entering a four (4) digit number combination into the preprogrammed “Gun Safe” website. In order for there to be a winning attempt, the contestant must enter the pre-determined winning number into the “Gun Safe” website and receive the “Congratulations! You Cracked the Vault!” results page. c) In the event of a grand prize claim, client will be required to forward the contestant’s name, address, phone number, identification and the winning number entered by the contestant. The number entered by the contestant must match exactly with the pre-determined
winning number provided by IP Group for this contest. If the winning number entered by the contestant does not match the predetermined winning number provided by IP Group, no claim will be acknowledged for this event. IP Group is not responsible for a
malfunction of the “Gun Safe” website or any non-winning combination entry that results in the “Congratulations! You Cracked the Vault!” results page. d) In the event that no contestant has matched the pre-determined winning four (4) digit number combination at any time during the promotion dates, the pre-determined winning number may be released by opening the provided sealed master envelope. Once the sealed master envelope is opened and the pre-determined winning number has been released there will be no further opportunities for a claim for this event. e) In the event of a “Gun Safe” website malfunction, or other occurrence which renders the “Gun Safe” website inoperative, this contest is immediately concluded, and no further attempts may be initiated.
7. Any winning contestant will be required to produce sufficient identification. No family member, friend or any other person will be allowed to accept prize for winning contestant.
8. Failure to adhere to any of the terms and conditions outlined herein will result in a claim denial. A winner is liable for any tax consequences resulting from their acceptance of any prize associated with this contest.