Kim Kardashian is the youngest person on Forbes' top-earning TV celebrities of 2017 list while Dr. Phil topped the list.
The reality star landed in eighth position with an annual earning of $45.5 million.
Dr. Phil took in $79 million to top the list followed by Ellen DeGeneres with $77 million and Jerry Seinfeldwith $69 million.
1. Dr. Phil McGraw, $79 million (talk-show host, personality, producer)
2. Ellen DeGeneres, $77 million (talk-show host, personality, producer)
3. Jerry Seinfeld, $69 million (comedian, sitcom star)
4. Gordon Ramsay, $60 million (personality, celebrity chef)
5. Ryan Seacrest, $58 million (personality, radio host, producer)
6. Louis C.K., $52 million (sitcom star, comedian, producer)
7. Judy Sheindlin, $47 million (courtroom-show host, personality)
8. Kim Kardashian West, $45.5 million (reality show star, personality)
9. Simon Cowell, $43.5 million (TV personality, producer)
10. Steve Harvey, $42.5 million (TV host, comedian)
By Ricky Skaggs
By Alan Jackson
By David Allen Coe
By Collin Raye