GUNS OR ROSES GIVEAWAY Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY, WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW).
PROMOTION PERIOD: This contest is scheduled to begin on 02/01/2021 and end on 02/16/2021 during designated station events (the “Promotion Period”). Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
WHO MAY ENTER: Contest is open to all residents of the State of Oklahoma who are age 21 or older as of date of entry.
HOW TO ENTER: Attend a remote broadcast conducted by participating station and complete an entry form. A full listing of remote broadcasts to take place during the contest period can be found by listening to the on-air broadcast, or by visiting the listings outlined at station website. Limit one (1) entry per person per remote broadcast.
GRAND PRIZE: 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo. 2nd place prize Ruger 10/22 (firearms awarded as prizes must be transferred through a Federally Licensed Firearm Dealer). 3rd place prize Valentine’s Day prize pack. Winner is responsible for all expenses, fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
1. All contests are open to all residents of the State of Oklahoma unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one (1) qualifier or winner of a prize valued at $50.00 or more per family within a 30 day period. Only one (1) qualifier or winner of a prize valued at $100.00 or more per family within a 90 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow station to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to the station are taped and may be aired without further approval.
4. Station is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phone lines are "tied together" during a phone-in contest, the entire call & all callers "tied together" will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. Station cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a "tied-together" situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of station will be final.
5. Some Champlin broadcasting stations may use a text platform for giveaways. Text messaging fees may apply.
6. Employees and agents of Champlin broadcasting and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are to be picked up from the business office, located at 4045 NW 64th Suite 400 Oklahoma City, OK 73116.
8. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
9. Station reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person as the winner.
10. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Station may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Station will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of station is final.
13. Station shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any contest or prize awarded in a contest.
14. All contest entries become the property of Champlin broadcasting. Station may withhold any or all contest materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
15. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
16. These rules are subject to change without notice.
17. Any prize not claimed within 30-days will be forfeited.