RED, WHITE & BLUE INDIAN SUMMER GIVEAWAY Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY, WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW).
PROMOTION PERIOD: This Contest is scheduled to begin on 06/01/2020 and end on 8/29/2020 during designated station events (the “Promotion Period”). Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
SPONSOR: Indian Motorcycles of Oklahoma City, OnCue Express.
WHO MAY ENTER: Contest is open to legal residents of the U.S., who reside within 75 miles of Oklahoma City, OK; who are age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid Oklahoma driver’s license, except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter: a. Employees, officers, and directors of Champlin Broadcasting (“Sponsor”/ “Administrator”), each of their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion (collectively “Released Parties”) and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses. b. Individuals who are unable or unwilling to visit a designated station events between the Promotion Period. Only one winner or qualifier per family or household will be allowed.
HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways for participants to be selected as a Qualified Entrant, and thus able to receive the Grand Prize.
On-Air listen to KNAH-FM between the Promotion Period listed above. At scheduled times throughout the Promotion Period as solely determined by Administrator, the on-air announcer will announce the contest, then instruct listeners to call the studio contest line A designated caller, as determined and announced on-air for each contest attempt will be randomly selected to qualify for a chance to participate in the grand prize contest (see below). The designated caller is at the announcer’s discretion. Administrator is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his or her telephone call.
Attend a remote broadcast conducted by the Station at OnCue Express Locations and complete an entry form. A full listing of Remote Broadcasts to take place during the Contest Period can be found by listening to the on-air broadcast, or by visiting the listings outlined at CrankHank.com. Limit one (1) entry per person per remote broadcast. One (1) Qualified Entrant will be drawn at the end of each remote broadcast.
Complete an entry form at Indian Motorcycles of Oklahoma City at 7 NE 10th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73104; Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. last day to enter is 08/26/2020.
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this contest. The Grand Prize is a 2020 Indian Motorcycle Scout Bobber Selling Price - $12,899.00. Winner is responsible for all expenses, fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY: Entrants must register and present a government issued photo ID and check-in 10:00 a.m. no later than 11:30 a.m. at location TBD and remain present throughout the duration of the Contest. Entrants will be assigned a number (1-99).
On or about 12:00 p.m., on Saturday August 29, 2020 at location TBD, Station will begin drawing numbers from all Qualified Entrants. The last number drawn will be the Grand Prize Winner.
Entrants must be present and remain present, Entrants must be present to win. Qualified Entrants who fail to properly register, present a valid government issued photo ID, and/or who fail to properly check-in will be disqualified from winning the Grand Prize. The winning entrant may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Odds of winning Grand Prize 1:99.
1. All contests are open to all residents of the State of Oklahoma unless specific age is required by type of contest, participating agency or advertiser or by law.
2. Only one (1) qualifier or winner of a prize valued at $50.00 or more per family within a 30 day period.
3. Winners may be required to sign a release, and all winners agree to allow station to use their name, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming in to the station are taped and may be aired without further approval.
4. Station is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In the event two or more phone lines are "tied together" during a phone-in contest, the entire call & all callers "tied together" will be disqualified and another caller will be taken. Station cannot award duplicate prizes to all parties in a "tied-together" situation. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of station will be final.
5. Some Champlin broadcasting stations may use a text platform for giveaways. Text messaging fees may apply.
6. Employees and agents of Champlin broadcasting, Indian Motorcycles of Oklahoma City, OnCue Express and their families, their advertising agencies, or representatives are ineligible to enter contests.
7. Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are to be picked up from the business office, located at 4045 NW 64th Suite 400 Oklahoma City, OK 73116.
8. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes have no cash value, expressed or implied.
9. Station reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person as the winner.
10. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. Station may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. Station will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of station is final.
13. Station shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any contest or prize awarded in a contest.
14. All contest entries become the property of Champlin broadcasting. Station may withhold any or all contest materials, for any reason, station management deems crucial to the completion of the contest, or for any reason relating to publicity and/or advertising.
15. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
16. These rules are subject to change without notice.
17. Any prize not claimed within 30-days will be forfeited.